Tuesday, February 3, 2009


Good Morning!

Here is something new for me... Saturday I was invited to hang some of my paintings in a new art and gift shop. So I did! I even brought a couple pieces that we have just recently followed here in the blog. Chris took some pictures and here's what they look like there. If you are from the Columbus area, you should stop by and see the market at SERENDIP. There are several artists with work there, including my friend Val Wright with her beautiful kitchen utensils. Every kitchen needs a bright cheery painting and inspiring kitchen utensils!!

Today is a work day but I hope to sneak some painting in too. My runners are on the easel and ready for their final layer of paint. I also sorted through some beautiful flower images and am itching to get a couple of those started as well. I guess I'd better get to it then!

Until next time...

No comments: