Monday, April 13, 2009


Good Morning!
There has been a major change of action in the studio since I last wrote - a bit of a good news, bad news situation! Bad news... I attempted to add runners to my beautiful tree line and upon critique, it did not work! My trees took all the attention away from the runners and my husband said the runners looked like giants running beside the trees! Oh dear! Sometimes the best laid plans simply don't work! So, I "erased" my runners from my tree line. In the end, the only bad news is that I have to start another runner painting from scratch. The good news is... I now have a beautiful new painting for my landscape series. I will add one of my wonderful meadows to the foreground and it will be a gorgeous new addition in my booth!

Now, about that runner painting... I went ahead and placed my runners first this time and I'll paint my background around them. I have a feeling there will be quite a change in this painting's feel and appearance- not that there's anything wrong with that! What you see now is the start of this new adventure! As always, I will keep you posted.

Until next time...

No comments: