Monday, June 22, 2009


Hello all!

I am going to attempt to get to my blog more often this week. I did paint a lot last week but I stayed holed up in the studio and did not come out for computer work much! Today I am going to work on three pieces that are tree and water inspired. Meanwhile, I am quite excited about a new series I am working on with round bails. I took several photos of farms and round bails last fall but did not get the chance to work on a series inspired by them. This weekend, however, I visited my sister who lives around a lot of farm land and I saw a farmer cutting hay. He also had several round bails already made and sitting in another field. This reminded me of the paintings I have been wanting to do for a while now. So, last night I put shadows on 5 round bail inspired paintings. Here is the shadow for one of them. More soon!


Until next time...

No comments: