Friday, July 17, 2009


Here is another layer on the painting we are now following. I'm going to have to give it a name soon... I'll think about that!! If you have any suggestions, feel free to say so! Anyway, I got a layer of meadow in with various blooms - I like it but I do not want to over do it.


Also, if you are one of my fans from the Chicago area, stop by Buffalo Grove and see my work at the Buffalo Grove Invitational Fine Art Festival. A photo of me painting at last year's show is featured in the Chicago Tribune!! How Exciting! One of my favorite collectors from this area framed a copy of the clipping for me. You can see the article and me painting (cows behind me!) at http://www.triblocal.com/Buffalo_Grove/Detail_view/view.html?type=photos&action=detail&sub_id=81183 My name is not mentioned - in case you look!


Until next time...

No comments: