Friday, August 28, 2009


Hello Blog Followers!


It has a been a little while since I have been on here, hasn't it? I have been house hunting so in between showings, meetings, signing my name many times and coffee shop discussions, I have been trying to get some paint on the canvas. Thus, the blogging took a back seat for a couple weeks! But I'm back. We did find a lovely house that I cannot wait to get into. Amongst other great features it has many studio opportunities so that is fantastic.
Meanwhile, I am still working on a couple new pieces for a series of festivals upcoming. Here is a picture of the easel as it looks right now. This piece is 48" tall and 12" wide. It will make any nook or entry way come to life when it's finished. Behind the easel are two more I have finished with a similar theme and proportion. Those two are 36" tall and 6" wide.


Until next time...

No comments: