Friday, March 19, 2010







Hello!
My time in the studio has been a little hit and miss the past couple days but I have snuck in and made a some progress on my under painting. Here is the latest series of progress shots on my new farm scene. My mother is always asking where the house is in a farm scene... I never include the place where the farmer lives. Well, this one is for her! I've finally included the house! I actually painted a version of this farm quite a while ago. It sold quickly and I have been intrigued to paint it again. This time I've gone a bit closer to the farm so we will be able to see more details. It is really an old farm with lots of character and resides where my husband's family grew up. It'll be fun to see how it differs from the first piece.
Until next time...

No comments: