Sunday, August 29, 2010






Hello! Welcome back! My trusty and hardworking computer decided enough was enough last week and crashed, so now I am finally back with a new computer and something to look at! We were following some commissions when I last wrote and I am still working on those. Here is the second piece I wanted to share with you. This will be the first willow tree we have followed but I can really see me enjoying another someday. Willows always remind me of going to my Grandparents house when I was younger. They had two huge willows side by side that grew so large that we would play house under them and we each had our own room! It was fantastic. My patron for this piece has some special memories for her willow I am sure because it was a special request. I get to mix colors for it today. More to come!
Until next time...

No comments: