Sunday, December 19, 2010




Good Afternoon!
I'm not exactly sure where I left off last time and I know it has been quite some time since I have been on... but lets start from scratch! I am working on a series of 6 paintings that will be the first on my 2011 Collection, Wide Open Spaces. In this collection I want to bridge the simplicity and charm of Rural Riches with the animated skies that I've painted in the past. I want to get back to "Amy clouds" but hold on to the quiet ambiance that was so nice in rural riches. I am always looking for that ultimate escape, aren't I?! Here are 2 of the sketches to take a peak at. I'll introduce the other 4 as the week progresses. I am working on prepping canvases and under painting now. There will be plenty to explore in the upcoming weeks!
Until next time...

No comments: