Thursday, November 6, 2008

Beautiful sighting


Good Afternoon!


I thought I'd blog just quickly about the run I just had. I am back in running mode as it has turned fall/ winter and I have more time to head out and train. Today, I decided to go to one of my favorite places to run - one where I'm always finding inspiration to paint. Today, I decided to bring the camera. Although my legs were about to disown me due to all the stops and starts, I got some great shots of late fall. And.. I got to spend a little time with this young buck. He was very patient with me and let me take his picture. I moved on soon after as to not disturb his lunch anymore! I also got to run a short ways with a squirrel and his nut - he wasn't up to sharing his snack though! Now it's back to work!


Until next time...

No comments: