Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend

Hello!

What a nice weekend I've had so far. Friday evening I left you with a pallet for Bessy just before our little Halloween party. It wasn't anything fancy but we baked and decorated halloween sugar cookies and carved jack-o-lanterns. The picture about is our Jacks in the dark. Mine is the one on the right. That was a lot of fun. Yesterday, I cleaned up from that party and then got ready to have a tiny sewing party with my mother. She and I love to quilt and lately we've been able to get together and do a bit of sewing. I have often wondered what my landscapes would look like quilted so I started a sky. The other picture is my sky so far in fabric. The next time we get together, I will add some clouds. I think the layering system may work for fabric too! Now, I've cleaned up from that and I'm back to painting. I should have a nice image of the painting progress on Bessy by this evening.


Until next time...

No comments: