Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Monday

Hello!

I took a day to recover a bit from the weekend. It was a long weekend but it was dry! That was very refreshing! This was my very first festival weekend with no storming. Yeahhh! Today was stormy but I stayed inside and did the usual Monday paperwork. I also cleaned all my palletes to get them ready for a steady two days of painting before a very big show in down town Chicago this coming weekend. Two steady days of painting means I post some painting progress for you. I attemped to upload a photo of my next painting but we are having technical difficulties. I will get it posted as soon as they'll let me!! You will see the sky and shadows for a tree lined hillside. This hillside was inspired by a trip to Southeastern Ohio last fall. Tomorrow I should be able to show some final details for you.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Marla Taviano said...

My family and I met you at the Westerville Arts Festival. I love, love, love your work. Clouds are some of my favorite things, and you pain them so beautifully. Wow!