Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tree shadow


Good Afternoon!


I have been painting today and it has been nice. I actually miss those brushes when I'm away too long! I was able to get a tree and meadow shadow on a sky I finished a while back. On our way back from Chicago yesterday, the clouds were fantastic! I was taking pictures out the window and at every stop we made. One of our stops was a rest area and the back drop for the rest area was absolutely beautiful! It was every meadow painters dream! I may not have all the flower names correct here but there were Magenta Daisies, Queen Ann's Lace, along with purple sage and some other yellow stalks of flowers. Not to mention the many shades of green. This has inspired the tree and field shadow for this painting and possibly a large scale painting as well. And all because we drank too much tea at Cracker Barrel!!! Very cool!


Until next time...

No comments: