Thursday, August 14, 2008

Painting again!


Good Morning!


Yesterday was a day that just flew by. I was able to get a little bit of painting finished before I headed to the frame shop for a spell. It was a busy evening and before I knew it, it was time to go home get a late supper and go to bed! Today I am planning on getting a good bit of painting accomplished. I have some pieces that just need finishing touches and they will be done! I am starting two pieces for my big show in Higland Park, IL not this weekend but the next. I am working on a painting that is 60" wide and 40" tall. I am quite excited. It will be another scene with my new yellow evening sky. I am also optimistically starting a sister piece that is 12" wide and 36"tall. I'm not sure I have enough time to pull that one off in time, but if I do, I will have quite a fantastic display to show off! Wish me luck! Above is a picture of one of the pieces I hope to finish today. It is part of my evergreen series.


Until next time...

No comments: