Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Monday!

Today was, as many Mondays are, a bit of a prep day for the rest of the week. I have paintings, a custom quilt, and maybe, if I can sneak it in, a basket on my creative agenda this week. So, today I got to go shopping for supplies. I was missing a couple luscious blue fabrics for my quilt and of course you can rarely leave without picking up at least one extra item that you may or may not need! Actually, I found some very beautiful glass beads on sale... inspiration for a future basket... more on that later! I came home, washed my new fabrics and started cutting out my quilt. I also discovered that the first layers of my latest "trees and fields" paintings were dry. I have four small paintings started that just have fields left to paint. I cleaned my old paints off my pallet and mixed brand new colors for tomorrow. And this is where I leave you for now! Until next time...

No comments: