Thursday, January 31, 2008

Anticipated Reveal!


Hello Everyone! I was finally able to get pictures! Yippee! What you see here is called "A Path to Anywhere." It is 10 inches wide and 8 inches high. I just keep thinking that while you are sure to enjoy the wildflowers and trees that line the first half of the path, once you get past those trees... where does it go? You get to answer that question and the answer can change everyday if you want it to! Enjoy! Today, while running, I saw a couple new interesting scenes to contemplate for painting. One scene included some older pines that have since lost their needles amongst a batch of younger pines. The commentary there could go many places. I also saw a winding creek slightly frozen over. Right now, it doesn't seem to have much charm but perhaps if we get more snow, it could tell and great story too. Now I'm off to finish the last of my four fields. I shall share another painting tomorrow! I'll see you then!

Until next time...

No comments: