Friday, January 11, 2008

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to the blog of Amy Taylor, Fine Artist and Quilter.

I will use this as an opportunity to describe my artistic process and keep you updated on the latest works and inspirations for my paintings. Please be patient with a beginner as I get started with this project.

Currently, I am working on building my new series of Midwest landscapes. These works are on display at the Groveport Municipal Art Gallery, along with several of my Southwest landscapes. All of my available works can be found on my website at www.amykayetaylor.com.

Please take a look at my website and tell what your favorite piece is.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will come back soon.

Amy

1 comment:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Just web surfing and checking things out. I like the Beauty in Blue II work. Some reason reminds me of Van Gogh's Starry Night which is one of my favorites.