Friday, September 26, 2008

Another big sky



I think sometimes that I have way too many ideas in my head and I feel I can never get them all on canvas as quickly as I want to. I'm having one of those weeks! So, I am pushing the envelope quite a bit for these next couple of days. I am seeing just how much I can get finished before I have to leave next Wednesday. I started another "ugly" painting this morning and will be working on the clouds for this piece today. This canvas is 24 inches tall and 36 inches wide. I've been inspired by this cloud in the past and it recieved rave reviews - so I can't go wrong doing another scene using this cloud shape. I have many thoughts as to what will happen under the clouds but we shall see how it all plays out in the end! Stay tuned!




Until next time...

No comments: