Friday, September 12, 2008

Dry Time


Good Morning!


I was able to get a few skies and sky under paintings finished yesterday. They are now on the drying table waiting for their next layer. My blue skies have been most popular lately so I decided to paint a new series of those. As you remember, I got some fabulous new meadow photos last week, so I should be able to incorporate some of those scenes in these new paintings! Today I am working on some commisions and getting a little paper work finished here in the studio.


I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned my studio buddy in the past... her name is Yertle and she is my turtle friend. She has been staying with my mother while I have been traveling. I get to go pick her up today and bring her back! Yippee!


Until next time...

No comments: