Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Traveling Tale

Good Evening!

What a weekend! It was a good weekend but it was very full! We left for Oak Brook, IL Friday afternoon and set up Friday evening. I met some very nice people Saturday and Sunday and welcomed back some guests I met at previous shows. Sunday evening, we packed up the van but we were not finished yet! We got straight on the road and headed back to Ohio. We pulled in about 3 AM, took a small nap and then headed to Upper Arlington to set up for the Labor Day Show. It was a nice show too. After the second tear down in two days though, I am happy to have the next weekend off! Today was my normal business "Monday." I've also put on my basket making hat. I have a couple basket orders to fill. Keep checking in though. I will be painting again soon!

Until next time...

No comments: