Monday, January 26, 2009


Good Morning! Welcome back! I have been working very hard - I actually have a couple things I can share this morning. Last night turned out to be a late night of painting. I had a couple things I wanted to get accomplished before I went to bed! I finally finished all my trees on all four Conkles Hollow paintings. They now just need rock detail and I will have four paintings finished!


I also prepared two canvas boards for a two more Paint Running pieces. We have be following the painting with the two ladies running a wooded path. I started a single lady running a wooded path as well as a single guy. The paths are actually different but the color scheme will be similar. I am going to get some under paint and color on those today. I'll keep you posting progress shots!


Until next time...

No comments: