Monday, January 12, 2009


Happy Monday!

It is a snow covered one for us this morning. It puts me in the mood to work on my snowy creek painting. However, I must be a very good business woman and spend just one more day at the computer and mail box. Tonight or tomorrow I plan to start a painting marathon. It is long overdue and I can't wait to get started. The studio is waiting and ready as you can tell by the photo above! I will update here often so check back in when you can. Meanwhile, the new website is complete and you can see the new look at www.amykayetaylor.com.


It hasn't come quite as far yet, but I have also launched www.paintrunning.com. The prototype for my runner girl is displayed on the home page. Thanks for stopping by and I'll have photos of painting progress soon!


Until next time...

1 comment:

mum2girls said...

Amy - I wondered when you'd dabble in painting runners!

The snowy path looks like Sharon Woods... or maybe Blendon. Where did you get your inspiration for it?

Jeanne