Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Friday!




Hello all!

I think I have gotten enough pictures taken this week to keep me busy throughout the winter painting months! This year I didn't know what to expect from my collection as the green pieces were brand new for me. I didn't paint as much as I could have during the winter because, of course, you only want to paint what people want to hang on their walls!! So - I ended up doing a whole lot of painting between shows. This year I have a better idea of how my collection is perceived and I can do a lot more painting during the winter to have in inventory for the next show season. That is the plan anyway! I have two shows left this year and the holiday season to get ready for, but otherwise, I can get started on some new concepts for a fresh look next year. Above is one of the pond pictures I took while shooting beautiful fall landscapes this week. I think this one has potential to be a really nice painting. Today I am cleaning and reorganizing the studio. If all goes well I can start a new painting this afternoon! Yippee! I will, as always, keep you posted!

Until next time...

No comments: