Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Picture time!

Good Day!


It has been a beautiful couple of days in Ohio lately. There is rumor that this will change soon, so I have been taking advantage of the warmer, sunnier weather! Sunday I headed to southeastern Ohio for some views from Hocking Hills. That was very nice, but the best images of fall colors was from the hike we took hiking Conkles Hollow.

Yesterday, I went to visit my grandmother in Northwest Pennsylvania. There I found some wonderful color as well as more farm scenes and a beautiful pond. You see a picture of the artist taking photos at Conkles Hollow and a barn that once belonged to my great, great Grandfather. It was once a working dairy farm in the 50's and 60's. The only trace of the farm now is the milking barn. If not for it's history, I may have passed it up - but do not be surprised if it turns up in a painting in the future.


Today, I am headed to one more local destination. There is a pond there that has been teasing me reflecting the fall colors along the highway.


Until next time...

No comments: