Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Follow Tall Evergreens


Happy Wednesday to you!

I thought I'd share this picture of Tall Evergreens with about half of the foreground left to finish. Sometimes when you see all those flowers in a painting, you wonder in what order I painted everything in. Sometimes it is pretty random. I work with all the colors starting with the lightest and most interesting to the darkest and less noticeable background. However, as in Tall Evergreen, I sometimes work in chunks. I work on one batch of grass or flowers and then move to the next batch. What you see here is that I painted the background trees first, then the row of red flowers and then the grass. The finished picture soon!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Tv for Blogs said...

I am crazy for blogs, I like this blog and I like its way to write, I come to leave mine hug sincere and...success votes. Kisses