Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hello!


It was a beautiful Saturday! This morning I headed out for the 12 mile training run and I was so happy I could wear shorts! It was a little chilly at first but otherwise it was a great run! Next weekend is the half-marathon I've been training for so I'm about there!

Meanwhile, I mixed some paints for the final layer of clouds and sky for Tall Evergreen. The paint hasn't actually made it to the canvas yet but it has great potential!! While you are waiting for me to get that going, take a look at one of my other under paintings I was talking about yesterday (I think). This one reminds me of my husband and I standing together because he is about a head taller than me. He titled it "Happy Couple" and I think I like that one! It is 6" wide by 12" tall. This will be a fun one to follow on the side.


Until next time...

No comments: