Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Painting Thoughts


Hello! Now that I have finished Tulip Party, I'm ready for a new painting! The picture you are seeing is the inspiration for the new project. I have actually used this picture as an inspiration one other time and the painting sold very soon after I finished it. That tells me that this scene is ideal in its content and can lead me to a pretty strong piece. I will not refer to my last painting on purpose because I want to know where this picture takes me the second time around!! Perhaps it will be a very similar path or perhaps it will have a whole new feel. What I do know right now is that this painting will be 16 inches wide and 20 inches tall and feature a tall evergreen. Thus, this follow a painting will be called "Tall Evergreen." I'm actually going to use one of my sky under paintings I worked on a while back. So... we are well on our way. I am also sewing and moving at this time so this follow a painting may or may not go slower than the last. I'll keep you posted! Until next time...

No comments: