Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tall Evergreen finished!




Good Morning! I am happy to show you the final image of Tall Evergreen. Here you can see all the final details and enjoy. This piece is 16 inches wide by 20 inches tall and is painted gallery style. I always mention painting gallery style but I don't believe I have ever shown you what that means. Sometimes I say painted around the edges, which to me means the same thing. I've taken a picture of Happy Couple from the side so that you may easily see how the painting wraps around. I paint all of my paintings in this way. I like to do this for a couple reasons. One, I can extend the scenery and give it even more depth. Second, framing is only a personal preference as opposed to a necessity. My paintings are ready to hang on the wall as soon as you get them home. However, if you want to give it an alternate look that matches other pieces that are framed in your home, you are welcome to do that as well. I like having choices but also not having to make up my mind!! Anyway, enjoy the new painting and guess what? We get to follow a new one! Oh wait, I do have one more evergreen to show you tomorrow. I finished that one too! It's great to be back at it again!

Until next time...

No comments: