Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Follow a Painting


Good Morning! I thought I would get a little painting done this morning before we need to go work on the move once more. I have been working on a portrait quilt the last couple days and it looks really nice so far. However, the festival season is coming ever closer so I'd better pick up those paint brushes again. Here is the inspiration photo for the next large painting. This painting is planned to be 30 inches wide and 40 inches tall. I call this follow a painting Clouds Over Harvested Corn. This was a picture I took of a farm before the "Blizzard of 08" hit. There were some pretty amazing pre-frontal clouds that day and I took quite a few impressive shots. I'm looking to turn them into some pretty impressive paintings!! Come back to see the progress. Until next time...

No comments: