Monday, May 19, 2008

Back Home

Good Morning!
This past weekend was my first show of the season in East Lansing, MI. Aside from the ever changing weather all weekend, it went pretty well. My blue, cloudy sky paintings were a hit! And... when I had a break here and there on Sunday I was able to take some pretty fantastic cloud pictures. Just in time for another series of blue skies! I only have four under paintings remaining from my first batch and they will be getting details soon. Today, however, I think I am going to work on a tulip or two. Ever since I came back from Kingwood Center Mother's Day Weekend, I have been thinking about them so I am printing some pictures now that I can refer to while I'm painting. If I get a progress shot later, I will certainly post it!

Until next time...

No comments: