Thursday, May 29, 2008

Work days


Hello! I did not realize so many days went by since I last stopped in. Sorry about that. I have been rather productive though. Let's see, let me recap the days I missed. Saturday, I had a one day show in Groveport, Ohio. I met some lovely people there. Sunday, I FINALLY got my new home put all together and just in time because Memorial Day we had a small cookout with friends. That evening I got to paint on a small sky. Tuesday, I spent all day in the frame shop. It was a busy day for a framer that day. I got to design for some really nice original works of art. Yesterday, I was sewing most of the day. Above is a picture of my latest finished art quilt. This coming Sunday, I am hanging a collection of my art quilts for the month of June at Creekside Home Treasures in the Akron area. I have quite a few piece finished and ready to go but I wanted to have a couple new pieces to round out the collection. Speaking of round, my latest challenge was finishing a round quilt. I think it turned out very nice. Today I am working on some under paintings and quilting another piece I had started a while back. I'm sure to have a new picture tomorrow!

Until next time...

No comments: