Wednesday, May 21, 2008

On a Roll


Good Morning!

Sorry I missed yesterday. I was really hoping to get on because one of my favorite readers had a birthday and I wanted to wish him a great one. So before I miss it even more, Happy Belated Birthday Dad Taylor!

Meanwhile, I did get a little painting done here in the last couple days. Now, I know I mentioned I wanted to start on tulips, and I did get some canvases and photos paired together, but I ended up in the mood for clouds after all! These moody painters... you just can't predict what they'll do next! Anyway, the picture you see is of the prep/ drying table. I painted a few little under paintings. I am actually trying out some tripticts (not sure if I'm spelling it right) where three separate canvas encompass one scene. They will still be painted on all sides so it should be fun to figure out how to make them work together like that. Like yesterday, all of today will be at the frame shop. However, tomorrow I am planning another painting marathon so perhaps I'll get to finish a couple I started!

Until next time...

No comments: