Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hello!


Good morning!

It's great to write again. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure why it's been so long since I wrote last. The days just sorta got away from me. I have finally gotten back into the studio as much full time as possible. I have my first show coming up May 17th and 18th. It will be in East Lansing. Because it takes a bit for oils to dry, I usually make sure I have all paintings I want for a particular show ready one week ahead so that I am not traveling with wet paintings. So, this week is crunch time on East Lansing paintings. I have a nice collection so far but you always want to make sure you have more than plenty! I am still making progress on my big sky but it's not really exciting progress yet so I am showing a picture of some skies I just finished for extra paintings for East Lansing. Two of them will be grassy knolls and the big one I think will feature some trees... maybe some spring colors in there. They will be ready for me by about Thursday. Meanwhile, I am also working on a portrait quilt for a mothers day order. With all this going on, I should have no excuses for not keeping in touch! See you tomorrow!

Until next time...

No comments: