Friday, May 23, 2008

more painting


Hello and Happy Friday to you!

I was just taking a couple pictures of my latest painting spree and thought I would post the triptych I was talking about. Each painting is 5" by 5." It will be interesting to see just how many combinations you would have to hang these. They could go in a straight row, a row up and down, or any combination of diagonal. How versatile! I have another triptych started with a grassy knoll and yet another started with rolled hay bails. I've started out small to see how they work and then I'll probably go a bit bigger on the next batch. So far, so good I think! Enjoy! I am also getting ready for a show tomorrow. I hope these are dry enough to take with me in the morning. I'll have to get the fan going!

Until next time...

No comments: