Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Action Shot!


Hello! I believe I am officially ready for winter to be over but I know we surely still have a bit of it to go! More snow decided to blanket the area last night... the day after a 60 degree beauty! What can you do?!!

Let's see, yesterday I was quite the sewer. I finished piecing my donation quilt. I call it my pink quilt because it is all pink and white. It is very pretty. I wasn't able to quilt yet because I had to soak the batting and it must air dry. While I waited for that, I chopped into those t-shirts and started getting them prepped for sewing. And finally, a wall hanging that had been ordered since November but we could never figure out exactly what we wanted, well we finally did and I got started on that one too! It is very bright and colorful and happy so I really wanted to get started on it!

So, I didn't get into the painting studio after all that. However, I have a picture in my file I thought would be fun to share of me working on Barn Scene. My husband was out with the camera the other day taking pictures of me painting. I sometimes call him, and don't laugh at the spelling, my "Poparatzi!" I hope I can get back into the painting studio today even just for a couple minutes. We'll see how it goes!

Until next time...

No comments: