Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wet Rose, Big Petal


Hello!

It has been an interesting day today. It has been raining most of the day but near the end it decided to throw about an inch of snow in too! To top off the weather drama, I was working on some tax paperwork to be able to sell art in Illinois and as usual, the language has to be different for every state... so I call the number to ask my questions, wait my fair share of minutes (my call was very important to them so I stayed on the line!!) and in the middle of my question they had a tornado drill and he had to say goodbye! Arg! Crazy weather!! After all that, I gave up and I'll try again tomorrow!

Much of the remainder of my day was spent in the frame shop but just before I had to go in, I was able to work on a big chunk of my painting. I finished painting a VERY large petal on my wet rose. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to finish the petals. That is the plan anyway.


Until next time...

No comments: