Thursday, March 13, 2008

Big paint day

Hello! Sorry I missed yesterday but really you didn't miss much. I got the cleaning bug and did a bit of spring cleaning yesterday. You know how you notice one thing and then you end up scrubbing the entire house in spite of yourself? Hmmm. I guess it happens to the best of us!!

Today, however, was not a cleaning day. It was a painting day. I started out with a nice 4 mile run. It was gorgeous out! I enjoyed how ironic it was that I was wearing shorts to run and there were still foot high snow drifts on the edges of the path! It was beautiful though. I enjoyed the long tree shadows on the snow covered ground. Then it was back home and in my nice clean studio!

I was in a cloud mode today and I just went with it. I was under painting clouds like crazy! I started a variety of sizes and shapes and I haven't exactly decided what is going under the clouds yet. Seven under painted skies later, I am writing you and then going to bed! I think it's about time I got my head out of the clouds!!

Until next time!

No comments: