Sunday, March 9, 2008

Nursery - Final Look


Happy Sunday! Today was a bit of a productive day in the studio. I was able to finish another under painting. It is a 30x40 cloud scene with a barn and the remains of a harvested corn field. I actually got the photo that inspired this piece while I was visiting the home of the nursery we've been following. I looked out the window in the middle of painting elephant and had to take a quick camera break! There were some fantastic pre-snow storm clouds. I've taken pictures of the progress so far. Perhaps it will be another painting to follow in the near future! For now, however, let's look at these animals in their final form! I took the pictures late at night so the coloring is a little yellowed but you can see the details.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Coast to North said...

You are very talented, it looks great