Monday, March 24, 2008

hello


Hi. I realized at about 1 am this morning that I did not blog and thought, well you should all be sleeping anyway so I'll wait till today!! I did get the last petal detailed and finished. I have saved the red paint in case I need to tweak something later but otherwise I just have to complete the background and I can title it and sign it. The picture here doesn't really do it justice... I am very excited on how it has turned out so far!

I was is in organization mode last night and think I can finally find everything I need in the studio. Of course now that everything has a home I won't be able to find anything!!! We'll see how it goes though. While I was doing that, Chris was working on my Etsy shop. For now, it is a place where I can showcase and sell my Southwest line. I now have both my originals and prints up there. There are three waterfall scenes in there too but otherwise I am selling my Midwest line exclusively at arts festivals and on my website. In any case, Chris worked really hard on my Etsy shop and he did a really nice job. Check it out at amykayetaylor.etsy.com.

I am off to do some sewing today. I am working on a t-shirt quilt commission. Fun stuff!

Until next time...

No comments: