Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Follow a Painting


Hello!

Now that wet rose is finished, I want to start a new "Follow a Painting." I know I mentioned I wanted to work on clouds next but I have had a commisioned painting in the wings that is due when the tulips bloom. Since my tulips are popping through the ground, I think I am about to get very close to that deadline! So, my new follow a painting is called "Tulip Party with White Tulips." It is 12" high by 24" wide and oil on canvas. What you see today may be hard to see well because I am painting the white tulips first! The magic will happen when I apply the blue background and the white you can't quite see now will be revealed. We will be there soon and I'm itching to just get started on it, BUT I know it is in my best interest to get the stems on first. Thus, I must wait and so will you!

Until next time...

No comments: