Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Follow a Painting


Hello to you! Happy March! Wow, today turned out to be quite an interesting day! First thing this morning I joined my running buddies for a long run. A nice 8 miler. Then, I started painting a nursery. Another of my side talents is murals or fun rooms transformed by paint! This nursery is actually for a niece I am about to welcome in May! We are doing a jungle theme and today I got the background colors and the tree tops finished. Now I think I'm ready for bed!!

But before I go I wanted to post the picture that is inspiring my next painting. I'm going to work on this one while I wait patiently for the first layer of paint to dry on wet rose. This one for now is called farm scene. This photo was taken in southern Ohio where rolling hills, trees and farms are abundant and beautiful. This one caught my eye and I thought I'd give it a go on painting it.

Until next time!

No comments: