Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Full Table


Good Morning to all! I hope this note finds you well. Yesterday was full of the usual running of errands that tends to come with both Mondays and returning from a show. However, I was able to get into the studio for a little while last night and continue on the stash of paintings I have been working on to replace what was sold in the past couple shows. Here you see my table of paintings started. The golden fields are actually finished but the others just have their skies and what I have been calling their purple shadows. I should have some new evergreens finished today and perhaps that field of round bails I mentioned earlier. I have also been shuffling through the most recent pictures I took and have some more ideas to add to my list great things to paint!


Until next time...

No comments: