Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Stuff!




Hello!

Wow! It has been a fabulous couple of days for getting things complete! This was one of those times where the eight things that are started and seem to take forever all of a sudden are done all at once!! Let's see, what shall I show off? Well, I did finish the one round bail painting I mentioned earlier and I also finished another set of evergreens. Those are the sneak peaks here! The round bails are titled "Quiet Day in the Field." This painting measures 12" high by 24" wide. It just seems so still and peaceful to me. The evergreens are a part of a series titled "Secret Hideaway." This painting is 12" high by 9" wide. I remember as a kid running into the evergreens and thinking I entered a whole other world!

I also have a new series of giclee prints made for some of my new work. More about them soon. They will be my new special feature in my booth at Westerville. I will launch the new series officially as soon as I can get the paperwork figured out and printed... stay tuned...

Until next time...

No comments: