Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Saturday!

Hello!




Yes, I'm writing earlier than usual today! My sister got me out of bed early this morning for a 5 mile walk. We have started training to walk a half marathon in October. It was a beautiful morning. We saw wildlife and for me, some new terrain.




I was looking though my posts to see how well we were following the featured three paintings I chose to follow. I discovered I've been neglecting one of the sketches I posted. It is the big barn. Granted, I haven't gotten very far on it yet but there has been progress. Here is the drawing on the canvas and the first coat of sky paint. The wooded field we are following is being very stubborn in the drying department. There are spots on this painting that are refusing to dry. As soon as it FINALLY dries, I will be able to work on it again! I will be able to paint a little today and then I will be out of the studio until tomorrow.




Until next time...

No comments: