Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Hello! Welcome to my new Westerville readers! This weekend me and my paintings hung out at the Westerville Music and Art Festival. It was a nice time and I thouroughly enjoyed having a show so close to home! The only difficulty was preparing for the weather because the weather reports were a little backwards! We were supposed to have great weather Saturday and lousy weather Sunday. However, we dodged rain drops all day Saturday and had a beautiful Sunday!! It has been quite a wet festival season this year! Yesterday was the usual recovery and "business" day. Today I have been able to get back to the paint and brushes! Yeahhhh!!! Let's see... my evergreens have been very popular lately. They seem to be selling as soon as I can get them painted so I am working on a few more of those! I am also getting ready to do some large detailed peices. I am long overdue for a nice serious painting. We need to get back to following the flag and try out the ideas floating in my head! We will be in touch soon!

Until next time...

No comments: