Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend in Chicago


Good Morning!


It is good to be back at the computer again! Welcome to any new blog readers from Buffalo Grove, Illinois! I have been in Buffalo Grove for a couple days now, Friday setting up my new tent and walls, yesterday and today out selling my paintings. Yesterday was, AGAIN, rainy in the morning but straightened up later in the day! The rain is becoming a bit of an annoying trend this festival season but it can't be helped. The people who finally got the chance to come out and see the festival were wonderful and my show has been a great success so far! My husband was taking pictures of my booth and caught me smiling. That's what you are seeing in the photo.


Let's see what is next for us all to look forward to? Well, due to my successful show... I have A LOT of painting to do! That is fabulous for me! I've been taking photos of new scenes over the summer and I just got some of them printed. They will be the inspiration and reference for a new series I will be painting. I foresee some fantastic "Follow the Paintings" in our future! See you soon!


Until next time...

No comments: