Friday, June 20, 2008

Chicago

Greetings from Chicago! This is our last day down town and we will be heading north to Glencoe in the next couple of hours to set up another show. I am a little sad because the entire week has been nothing short of gorgeous weather around here and today it is VERY cloudy and threatening rain! Oh dear. We'll see if it may miss us! Yesterday while Chris was in his meetings, I wandered my way to the Art Institute of Chicago. That was a fabulous decision! It has been a while since I have wandered with the Masters and got to stare at paintings. You know, the best way to learn about a painter is to study their brush strokes. I spent quite a while in front of a couple Georgia O' Keefe's, may most favorite painter of all time. They had three of her paintings on display. She had attended the Art Institute to study at one point in her career. Anyway, that was my day yesterday. Now Chris is in one more meeting and then we are on our way to the next show. Wish us luck!

Until next time...

No comments: