Thursday, June 26, 2008

Finished Hay Field



Hello!

I thought I would get a quick word out and show you a final picture the hay field I showed you started the other day. I ended up painting two versions and they both turned out really nice. I like the character these rolls of hay have. I want to paint one a little larger so I can really play with the texture of the hay and have more room for the tree line and maybe, just maybe a barn! Hmmm... so many ideas and so little time!!

Okay, I've been putting off painting all day to get other errands and chores done so I HAVE to get in the studio! I may or may not be a little absent this weekend. Chris and I are headed to Toledo for the Crosby Gardens Art Festival. If you are from this area, stop by and see my work in person. I would love to meet a new blog reader!

Until next time...

No comments: