Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Follow a Hay Field


Good Evening!

Today was a beautiful day and I took great advantage of it! My father and I took a little road trip through rural Ohio today. He was looking for wild life and I was scouting out beautiful scenes to paint. I was able to get some very inspiring pictures of wheat fields and old buildings with character and some lazy rolling hills. So, don't be surprised if you see some of them soon as I start painting new scenes. Tonight I am showing you the finished sky and the under painting for some hay rolls. This was a very popular theme in the past but I'm not sure I've ever followed any with you. I start out with shades of purple to later compliment the golds that will be painted on top. Tomorrow, I should be able to show the finished piece.

Until next time...

No comments: