Monday, June 9, 2008

Triptych Time


Hello!

Today I am showing you my drying table so you can see some of the progress I have made the last couple of days. Because I am focusing on some small pieces right now, I have been working on several at a time and it's harder to show progress on the tiny ones. That being said, I have gotten several skies finished on the little ones and here is a photo of my drying table of triptychs. I thought I'd try the triptych idea on three of the themes I have going at the moment. I have one that is planned to be a grassy knoll, one that is a field of hay bails, and one that has evergreens and flower fields. The skies are finished and near dry so I can work on the foregrounds now. I just mixed some greens and will get a couple more essential colors mixed so I can finish these up today. I hope to post finished photos by the end of the day! I can't wait!

Until next time...

No comments: