Thursday, February 21, 2008

Close to Finished


Good Afternoon!
Fantastic News! I believe White Rose is arguably finished. I am only contemplating playing with the background just a little before I officially call it finished! This painting is on the subtle side color wise for me but I love it! It is strong and quiet at the same time. That idea will be reflected in my title I think. Here's an idea... how about an online title party? Do you have a good title for this piece? If so, let me know and I'll consider it when I title! Now, I HAVE to work on my cows! They are due in a gallery soon and I've about waited till a comfortable last minute to get the details on the grass and cows. Until next time...

1 comment:

mum2girls said...

Amy - the rose is beautiful and I'm amazed at how quickly it was "created." Please post the gestation and birth of your next Cow painting!